Beauty Review: The Faceshop Products

April 21, 2016

I recently stumbled upon this store in a mall that has this "korean" and "environment-friendly" vibe - THEFACESHOP. When I went inside, everything looks really pretty and relaxing! The products kinda look like the ones you usually found in Etude House (which I love) and well, it's a korean beauty brand so basically that explains it all.

I will be reviewing three THEFACESHOP products today: Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel, Oil Clear Blotting Pact (Anti-sebum), and Lovely me:ex Design My Eyebrow. These are pretty cheap finds, so I didn't really expect so much from these products.



To be honest, I forgot to take a picture of this product when I first bought it that's why it's almost half empty, haha! So this review would also serve as a first impression post. 


Things I love about the Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel:

  • It has a refreshing smell, really love it
  • I use this after I shower on my face, more like a moisturizer
  • When it settles on my face, it really feels soothing
  • Really cheap! It's around 195 pesos ($4-5) if I'm not mistaken
  • Can be used as a hair gel, and for treating dry spots
Things I hate about the Jeju Aloe 99% Fresh Soothing Gel:
  • It doesn't dries up easily. I have to use a fan to dry it up faster
  • When put under the makeup, my face gets a little oily (I have combination skin)
  • It's kinda sticky
  • The container should've come with a spatula since it would be unhygienic to dip your hand because the container is kinda big

Would I repurchase this product? Yes! It's like an all-around product.



This clear blotting pact actually comes with a puff but I didn't like it since it easily gets dirty (or maybe my face is really that dirty LOL). This one is also a cheap find, though I forgot the exact price (not more than 500 pesos I promise.)



I didn't put anything on my face on the left photo. Of course, don't expect a good coverage since it's just a blotting pact. You really can't see the difference on the photo but it somehow lessened the shine on my face.

Things I love about the Oil Clear Blotting Pact (Anti-sebum):

  • It's affordable. Who doesn't love affordable products anyway?
  • It's really compact
  • The design and color is so simple
  • It doesn't have any strong smell
  • Doesn't have any white cast when applied on the face 

Things I hate about the Oil Clear Blotting Pact (Anti-sebum):

  • My face still gets oily after applying this
  • Doesn't really work (for me)
Would I repurchase this product? I guess no. There are far more better products with a better price compared to this. 



The last product I will review is the Lovely me:ex Design My Eyebrow in the shade 01. When I first looked at this product, all I can remember is the eyebrow pencil from Etude House! I guess this one is cheaper though. 



Please forgive me for the low-res photos. I wasn't able to check the camera and the photos. 

As you can see, my eyebrow is kinda sparse-y. When I applied this on, it looks really natural! It also has a better pigment compared to the etude house product that I usually use.

Things I love about the Lovely me:ex Design My Eyebrow:
  • Choosing the right color, it looks really natural and good!
  • Better pigment compared to the etude house eyebrow pencil
  • It comes with a brush
  • The shape of the pencil makes it easier to draw my eyebrows!
  • It's cheap and a pretty good quality
  • Stays long
Things I hate about the Lovely me:ex Design My Eyebrow:
  • So far, nothing!
Would I repurchase this product? Definitely! I even stocked up on this and bought 3 hihi.

Note: This post is not sponsored or whatever. But I would be happy if this is a sponsored post though, hahaha! 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow! That's really helpful. Now I want to by a faceshop product!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comments down below! Any form of hatred towards the blogger and the readers will not be tolerated. Please be kind.

Blog Statistics

Free counters!
Since April 29, 2016