Liebster Award

July 15, 2013


Thank you to Kianna for nominating me for the Liebster award (To be honest, I don't know what does this award means hehe), I'm glad you've found my blog.  Since I still have enough ditching time to blog for this, I'll gonna do and answer the questions then! 

     1. What's your favorite type of food?

I love those not-so-sweet fluffy foods like cotton candies (the ones that aren't too sweet), cupcakes and souffle cakes!

     2. Why did you start blogging?

It all started when I visited some of my favorite blogs and then thought of starting my own as well. I am also enticed of how wonderful this community is, everyone is like empowering each other to do what's best in life!

     3. What would you call your fashion style?

Even though I love fashion so much, I chose to be more simple and comfortable with my outfits. Like wearing sneakers with a tee and a short shorts, or maybe short dresses and tights. I'm not really the stylish one but I can give a cute look for someone, hehe.

     4. If you could have any superpowers that you wanted, what would you choose and why!

I would be glad to have teleportation and invisibility. I chose teleportation because when I want to go to a certain place, I'll simply use my teleportation skill and go to the place I wanted to go and being invincible is awesome! (you can research what teleportation means, been addicted to video and online games for quite a long time already!).

     5. What is your guilty pleasure?

I would consider my obsession towards manga and watching anime series/movies. Manga(s) are really expensive but I sometimes read online or buy it when I have the money and also watching anime series already became a part of my life. Oh, and also collecting kawaii stuffs.

     6. Do you like being in front of the camera or behind it taking the pictures?

I've always preferred being the photographer than being the one who'll be in front of the camera. Or at least, it depends on the situation though like when I'm in a group of people, I sometimes join the group but when it comes to travelling and landscape viewing, I'm more on taking pictures.

     7. What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

I usually read manga and watch anime series during summer but since school just started, I can no longer spend time with it even though I've got the spare time since I give half of the day doing it. Might as well reading a book or sleeping and eating, haha!

     8. What is your favorite movie?

Diary of a wimpy kid series! (that's the only movie I have thought of as of the moment)

     9. Have you dyed your hair before?

Nah, I love my natural hair color but maybe I'll try it when I'm already in college.

     10. What is your favorite item that you own?

My Deathnote Notebook and my stuffed toys. Even some of them looks old and ugly, I still love them, very very much.

     11. If you were a character in a book or a movie, who would you be and why!

I would like to be Cass from "The Secret Series" by Pseudonymous Bosch. She's so cool and witty, and I love those girls who preferred being more conscious on the inner beauty than the physical beauty. But there's a lot of characters I've always looked forward to.


Thank you so much for reading! Sorry if I can't tag back since I still have a lot of school works to do. But I would be glad if someone will nominate/tag me again, hahaha! Also, I'm pretty sad for neglecting this blog but don't worry, just leave some comments if you need something from me or ask me at my ask.fm account (didaams)

DON'T FORGET TO SMILE!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. your blog is so cute! :))

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comments down below! Any form of hatred towards the blogger and the readers will not be tolerated. Please be kind.

Blog Statistics

Free counters!
Since April 29, 2016